Before You Get Started...
2. Dry-fit each cover by following the below instructions without removing the backing to the 3M double-sided tape. Ensure edges, sensor holes (if available), and clip holes are properly aligned.
3. Thoroughly clean the bumper surface.
5. If the bumper has parking sensors/blind-spot sensors, adjust the position of the BumperShell to center the sensor within the clearance hole. Be sure to not let 3M tape touch down before the sensor is centered in the clearance hole. If the tape touches down pre-maturely, it may affect the fit of the cover around the sensor, and the sensor will not appear centered.
7. When satisfied Cover is properly positioned, press taped areas against bumper as before, also making sure firm pressure is used to bond the cover to the factory cap.
23. Replace the lower clips on the bottom of the bumper.
24. Once again, put firm pressure on the taped areas of the BumperShellz, and remove any protective film.
Care for your BumperShellz™
Most BumperShellz colors will function much like paint. They can be buffed, polished, taken through automated car washes, and whatever else you would normally do. Some ABS colors can be sanded down and re-painted if ever you decide you want to change colors. The only color that cannot be polished, and re-painted is the Textured Black TPO.