GAPSHIELD - Truck Tailgate Gap Cover
GapShield™ Tailgate Gap Cover
Keep loose material out of your trucks' tailgate gap with this simple and effective solution. Great for anyone that hauls dirt, mulch, or any sort of yard debris in the bed of their pickup. The Gapshield is an engineered 6.5"x60" profile extrusion of durable synthetic elastomer that bridges the gap between your truck bed and tailgate, preventing material from spilling out. Full-length strips of 3M acyrlic foam tape and included adhesion promoter secure the Gapshield to your pickup, making installation a snap!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!
50% OFF SHIPPING on GapShield™
Order today while this special offer lasts!
Please call customer service to obtain a shipping price for international, Alaska and Hawaii shipments.
Customers Love Their GapShields
I have had a GapShield for several months now and I have a sprayed in bed liner. I can say I have not had a bit of problem with it and it adheres very well! I am very happy with the product! Great customer service by the way.
- Chad, Homeowner
Time is money in my business. Cleaning time is wasted time - so the GapShield keeps money in my pocket.
- Marc, Landscaper
Before I had a GapShield, I placed stuff like corn, gravel, etc. in my truck bed and it would either fall out as I was driving or get under the bed. When corn was trapped, it would sprout and rot requiring removal of the entire bed liner. The GapShield prevents that. I recommend this product and will be using it a lot this fall.
- Jeff, Farmer
Had a chance to test out the GapShield with a Dogwood tree I cut down the other day. Dead and brittle, there were little pieces of tree all over my bed, perfect test. The GapShield worked well, no fishing pieces of tree out of the gap, just swept out the bed and go. The GapShield is holding up just fine and showing no signs of peeling from my Linex w/ UV bed coat. Definately a nice addition to my truck. Going to pick one up for my dad for Christmas for sure! - Drew
Awesome idea! I’d always been annoyed with this problem in my old pickup. I have a Honda Element now, and it has this feature built-in for its tailgate and is simply amazing in its utility. You can slide stuff easily in & out, no more crap in your crack, and you close your tailgate w/o worrying about anything getting caught. - Jason
I had tried sealing the gap in other ways with little success. The GapShield is a better way. I will recommend the product. It works well for it's purpose. - Bob
Main Product Features
SAVE TIME AND MATERIAL
PROTECT YOUR TRUCK
- Length: 60 inches - Fits most full size pickup tailgate openings. Can be cut shorter for smaller tailgate openings
- Width: 6.5 inches - Fully bridges gap between truck bed and tailgate in lowered position when installed correctly
- Adhesion: Two-strips 3M high strength double-sided adhesive foamed tape. Adhesion promoter wipe included to enhance bond strength, especially necessary on "imperfect" bond surfaces and Spray-on-Liners.
- Color: Black
- View detailed installation instructions in english and spanish by clicking here
- View additional installation details for truck owners with formed liners here
- View additional installation details for truck owners with corrugated beds (New Model GM Trucks)
- Click here for link to video library for easy to follow installation video
Any more questions about the GapShield™ Tailgate Gap Cover? Check out our FAQ's section